|What are rubies for?|
You can use rubies to purchase boosters and tricks, restore lives, and buy extra moves if you fail to complete a level within the number of moves allotted.
|How do I get rubies?|
You can get rubies:
● as a reward for completing all 20 levels in a one-week event
● as a reward for completing 30, 50, 60, and 70 levels in a two-week event
● as a potential reward when opening a Gold Chest (the chest does not always contain them)
● for attaining the third reward in your personal goals in the Airship Race tournament
● for attaining the third reward in your personal goals in the Pioneers Club tournament
● for finishing in first place in a League (Silver or higher)
● in the Clocksville Express event upon reaching the fifth station
● in a daily gift (the gift does not always contain them)
● by making an in-game purchase with real money from the Bank, Safe, and special offers.