Violators of the principles of fair play will be punished with the full or partial cancellation of their game progress or a ban, depending on the violation.
The following actions may lead to a ban or partial/full cancellation of game progress:
- the use of third-party software that alters gameplay.
- installing the application from unofficial sources.
- purchasing in-game currency and resources not from the in-app store.
- using game bugs to accelerate game progress, accumulate in-game valuables or break game rules.
- using an account for commercial purposes (advertising, spam, selling in-game currency and resources, etc.).
- transferring passwords and other information used to access an account to third parties for personal gain.
If you think you've been mistakenly accused of cheating, please contact support. If we find that punishment was in error, your account will be unblocked.
|What are the principles of safe and fair play?|
We strive to create a comfortable gaming environment for every user. We want to make our game fair and interesting to everyone.
Attempting to cheat may involve you in the illegal activities of others. Third-party software that accelerates gameplay may compromise the security of your personal data:
- you may lose your game and all progress.
- you may lose access to all your accounts.
- you may lose control over you bank cards and other financial information.
We cannot be held responsible for the loss of personal data of players using scam applications. Be careful and don't get involved with scammers!
|What is third-party software?|
Third-party software is any application that affects the progress of the game. Installing such applications has serious consequences:
- the game’s functionality changes (we can detect deviations from the rules on any player's farm).
- you receive unfair benefits (other players may notice this and report you, and we may also detect inconsistencies on any player's farm).
- your account information may be stolen and used by scammers.
Do not risk your personal data!
|Who are cheaters and why do we block them?|
We will block social activities on your account or delete your game progress partially or completely if:
- the game is not installed from an official app store.
- you are using third-party software that alters gameplay, including for obtaining in-game currency and resources.
- you buy game resources outside the game.
- you use in-game bugs to your advantage: to speed up game progress, change game functions, increase the number of in-game valuables, etc.
- the account is used for commercial purposes (advertising, spam, the sale of in-game valuables, etc.).
- you transfer your password or other information used to access an account to third parties for personal gain.
|How can I report a dishonest player?|
You can contact support by any of the following ways: via social networks or by using the special beetle button in the game settings.
Your message should contain the following information:
1. A screenshot with the name of the player and a screenshot of the profile of that player's Neighborhood.
2. Why you think the player is cheating.
3. A screenshot confirming your complaint.
|I was suspected of cheating!|
If you see a system message about suspicious activity when you enter the game or find that social activities on your account are disabled, then it is likely that violations of the rules of fair play have been detected on your account.
If you think you were banned by mistake, please contact support.
Don't forget that there is no legal (including paid) auxiliary software that speeds up or simplifies gameplay. We also do not delegate the right to sell game resources to third parties.
|Offensive words in the game. What should I do?|
Funky Bay has a filter that prevents the use of obscene words, but some players find ways to bypass these restrictions.
If you encounter such cases in the game:
- take a screenshot with the text.
- take a screenshot of the name of the player’s neighborhood.
- contact support.
|The chat is blocking normal words. What should I do?|
If you are writing a word that doesn't contain an insult but is still blocked (you see * instead of text), please contact support and tell us which word you wanted to write and in what language.
We will check to see if this word has accidentally been added to our dictionary and will unblock it as soon as possible.